Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Name Game

I have always believed that you shouldn't give your child a name that you couldn't use in the song, "The Name Game" (Anna, Anna, Bobanna, etc.)
Some time ago at the urging of a friend, I started the odd hobby of collecting interesting names of people I have had personal phone contact with. Over a ten year period, I have added many to my list. Perhaps you have spoken with them also. The following is a small sample from my collection:

Malode Outhouse,Larry King, John Lennon,Edward Murphy, Joseph Kennedy, Grace Kelly,

Robert E Lee, Hercules T Koulis, Helen Keller, Shirley McClain, Marry Barry,

Steve McQueen. Danny Thomas, Iva Hart, Yen Yaing, Cliff Edge, Anna Niemiec,

Hulda Heine, Alice Cooper, Shirley Curley, Warren Beattie, Otis Campbell,

James Chames, William F Cody, Springfield Banks, Thomas Canham,

Constant Joy Centella, Richard Cunningham, Rose Bush, Robin Hood.

Have a Banana Fanana Day :)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Just don't use Chuck.