Friday, February 29, 2008

Learning

I have about 15 - 20 minutes in my car on the way to work each day. At that time of the morning, the sun is just making an appearance just over the horizon. God blesses me with the most wonderful scenes. During this time, I turn off the radio and just talk with Him. Why, because I'm Holy? No, just the oppisite, if I don't draw near to Him daily, I'm stuck with my own solutions and ideas.

A few months ago I was praying and told God, "Father, You are stronger, wiser, mightier, bigger...Father, You just ARE! I couldn't find anything else to say about Himself. This led to the following poem:

You Are I AM, but I am just me.
Yet You came, and You gave Your Life for me.
And Your Spirit came to comfort me;
You ARE I AM, You ARE.

1 comment:

Josiah said...

hey i jjust updated a simple post. hope u like it ~